First week progress:
Exercise- 4x -I cheated a little and counted that I exercised twice on Thursday, but doctor's appointments and song practices ate up some of my normal exercise time
Dessert- 2x- This was difficult, I normally go out to dinner with my parents on Fridays but we normally DO NOT get dessert at the restaurant. I had some dessert on Monday night then on Thursday I decided to splurge and get some Fro-yo. Well then Friday we went to Village Inn and the group decided to try out some pie, but I resisted the temptation!
Scriptures- 6x- We've been reading from the new Ezra Taft Benson manual. It's been really great!
Temple- not yet, hardship came up as the Mesa temple is closing so we will need to go to Gilbert or Phoenix which is fine, except they don't rent clothes and my dress doesn't fit and I haven't ordered my new one for Christmas yet.... but this hardship will be overcome
Facebook- averaged 35 minutes per day, feeling great about my internet/ leisure time choices
Journal- going to go do that right now! Promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment